Monday, October 3, 2016

Spooky Bookbag

October is here and that means two things.... fall is most definitely here and Halloween isn't too far away!

This week's crafty project is for the sewer's out there.  I've had this great 'halloweeny' fabric sitting in my stash for way too long, so I thought I better put it to use before my niece and nephew head into their teen years and are suddenly too old for such fun fabric.


I'm calling this a book bag but it will probably be used for trick or treating as well.  The adjustable strap made with heavy duty webbing makes it perfect for carrying heavy loads (of candy).


It's pretty basic to  make. I have a tutorial on my crafting blog on how to make the bottom corners so that you get a boxy bottom here.

Happy reading (and sewing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

I look forward to reading your comments so make sure to add yours! Every one of them is very much appreciated.

Thanks!