Monday, August 8, 2016

Popsicle Stick Bookmarks

I love it when I can dive into my huge stash of crafting supplies and come up with something useful and crafty.  Today's bookmark DIY can't get any easier!

Popsicle Stick Bookmarks


Supplies:

All you need are:
-popsicle sticks
-glue
-pretty cut out (dollar store score!)

All you do is glue your pretty images onto your sticks.  You might not even need glue if they have adhesive on the back.  See? couldn't be easier!

If you really want to add more steps you could paint your sticks or if you have flower images like I do, draw a stem running down the stick, but really, they're just as pretty without.

Popsicle Stick Bookmarks

I read a lot of e-books but it's nice to have something prettier than a receipt to use as a bookmark, on those occasions when I go back to the good old book in my hands.

What will you stick to your popsicle sticks?  Try pictures of your kids or magazine images of your goals (or a Ryan Gosling Reading Meme), the sky is the limit.

Happy reading (and crafting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

I look forward to reading your comments so make sure to add yours! Every one of them is very much appreciated.

Thanks!