Monday, May 23, 2016

DIY Beaded Butterfly Bookmarks

Butterfly Bookmark, DIY Bookmark, Butterfly, Bookmark Craft, Beaded Bookmark, Beaded Butterfly, book jewellery, bookmark jewellery

I'll use just about anything as a bookmark, even other books!  But it's so much nicer to have these gorgeous butterflies holding your spot until you return.

You can learn how to make your own Beaded Butterfly Bookmarks over on Etcetorize - my crafting blog.

What's holding your spot in your current reading material?  Is it something special?  Leave a comment below~

1 comment:

  1. Right now I am rereading the Left Behind series. But I am a BIG Clive Cussler fan and a big fan of Deb Harness and her books! I love to read on my nook new authors to see if I like them. If I do I buy their books!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment

I look forward to reading your comments so make sure to add yours! Every one of them is very much appreciated.

Thanks!